This committee is responsible for ensuring that the various Festhallen and accredited Partners meet the high standards expected by the festival. Work with the Festhallen in preparation for Oktoberfest, ensure they have all the tools necessary to operate their Festhallen and act as liaison with other KWO committees to support these activities. The goal of the committee is to enhance the “Oktoberfest Experience” in every Festhallen.
- Act as liaison between K-W Oktoberfest Inc. and the accredited Festhallen and Accredited Partners.
- Establish and control the quality of services offered by them to the public during Oktoberfest.
- Work with the Festhallen to create an environment that is beneficial for all patrons.
- Support Festhallen start-up for new and existing halls.
- Liaise and cooperate with the A.G.C.O., Health Departments, Police Departments, Fire Department, and Fire Prevention in order to ensure that the necessary standards and various safety laws and precautions are in place at Festhallen.
- Organize the ‘Accredited Products Night’ and ‘Security Night’ and assist with ‘Awards Night’.
Working knowledge of, or the ability to read and comprehend legislation and by-laws.
* Excellent negotiation, people skills and the ability to use tact in difficult situations.
* An “eye for detail” plus objective observation skills.
* Committee members should wear tracht while performing official duties.