The Gemuetlichkeit Committee has the responsibility to be helpful and informative to both the public and other Committees with respect to Oktoberfest events. Ensures that public expectations are met while staying within the mandate and budget set for Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest. Must always be cheerful, as their role is representative of the festival and therefore they are at the forefront of making visitors feel both welcome and happy.
Volunteer Pass Night. This event brings together all volunteers to enjoy some snacks, receive their goodie bags and accept their photo I.D. pass that will gain free admittance to all festhallen.
* Serve as an ambassador for the festival and assist where/when needed.
* Study Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest schedule of events to ensure you can provide information when asked or know where to find the information if needed.
* Complete status sheet when attending events organized by other chairs.
* Encourage new ideas to be brought forth to Board for review
* Enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy dealing with people.
* Volunteers must wear tracht during their official community activities.
* Volunteers must be willing to work in all types of weather, as some events are outdoors.
* Event planning skills or a true desire to learn while working.