The Hospitality Committee works to provide comfort, relaxation, food and beverages to those people that enter the Hospitality Room and various other Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest events as requested. The hospitality room is a room reserved as a rest area for Sponsors between trips to Festhallen and events.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our VIP guests in the hospitality room
- Provide bartending services to patrons in the hospitality room including stocking the bar and organizing and cleaning the work area
- Making sure that the hospitality room is well stocked
- Providing a safe environment for all those enjoying the hospitality room
- Providing a rest stop between Festhallen tours
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Organizational skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Must have Smart Serve.
- Own or willing to purchase Tracht
The Hospitality Committee is looking for an additional team member to assist with bartending. All hospitality volunteers must have smart serve and previous experience bartending.