The Stein & Dine is a premier culinary event that features cocktails, a stein exhibit, and a multi-course meal, prepared live by a nationally-acclaimed, celebrity Chef. Each meal includes a beer pairing from Molson-Coors Canada – many of the brews are even incorporated into the recipes! This exclusive event is ideal for community networking, corporate entertaining and foodies who enjoy a fun-filled, live cooking show.
* Utilize network to bring on event sponsorship and increase corporate ticket sales
* Assist with planning logistics (including reception gathering, venue decorations, center piece setup, music, food samples, special guests, etc.)
* Liaise between celebrity chef and venue’s chef to ensure venue has proper serving dishes, glasses, etc.
* Organization, event management, ability to stick to deadlines
* Problem solving abilities
* High level of professionalism and customer service
* Ability to serve and represent the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest brand and work with diverse groups
* Not currently seeking volunteers