Oktoberfest Car Show Committee
The Oktoberfest Car Show Committee works to organize the annual car show held on the second Saturday of the festival. The committee is responsible for creating the parking lot layout, registering participants both in advance and onsite and organizing all day-of logistics. The Oktoberfest Car Show Committee also works to secure door prizes from local businesses and hands out prizes on site.
- Organize parking for the Oktoberfest Car Show on location
- Organizing participants for the Oktoberfest Car show event
- Work directly with sponsors to ensure all needs are met
- Work in all weather conditions to set-up and execute car show
- Strong people, communication and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with reaching out to local business to secure door prizes
- Outgoing and friendly attitude, comfortable working with the public
- Tracht is an asset but not mandatory
- Willing to work as part of a team
The Oktoberfest Car Show Committee is looking for new volunteers to assist with the planning and execution of the Car Show. Volunteers are needed to help reach out to local business for door prizes and to help recruit participants. The committee is always looking for friendly and outgoing individuals comfortable working with the public.