Reporting to the Director of Volunteer Services this Committee interrelates and supports the Operating Committee, the Board of Directors, as well as all Committee Chairs and Volunteers alike. Operating in support of the festival’s Mission and Vision Statements the Volunteer Committee’s mandate is to” research, develop and administer Human Resources related policies and procedures; process new volunteer applications and placements; process and administer existing volunteer’s transfers, resignations and terminations.
* Reviews and scrutinizes duties, responsibilities and activities of Committee Chair (Volunteer Coordinator) on an ongoing basis.
* Researches and assists in the development of H.R. related policies and procedures.
* Assists in the facilitation of new volunteer orientations.
* Other/misc. duties as requested or assigned.
* Knowledgeable and experienced in Human Resources policies and procedures.
* Able to work well with others.
* Understands the needs of Committees in regards to new volunteers or replacing volunteers.